The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking a qualified Cambodian candidate for the position of Research, Advocacy and Communication (RAC) Manager.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Deputy Executive Director, RAC Manager provides overall technical and analytical leadership to a team under Research, Advocacy and Communication Centre including, Media and Communication Coordinator, Research officer, Database and GIS officer, Publication officer and IT officer. RAC Manager supports the NGO Forum’s programs and its network members on evidence based advocacy related to program issues and make it more ripple effect to all stakeholders through outreach approach. Furthermore, the RAC Manager works in close collaboration with core program and other programs of the NGO Forum, civil society, development partners, and government officials ensuring successful implementation of the action plan.
• Master degree in management of development, natural resource, land management, or related subject
• Minimum five-year work experience with NGOs in social development and evidence-based advocacy
• In-depth knowledge of government and development in Cambodia
• Strong understanding and experience in research and investigation support to advocacy
• Strong experience in project cycle management, staff management and team building
• Demonstrated high ability to coordinate and maintain professional network with CSOs and RGC
• Demonstrated ability to manage and lead the team
• Excellent oral and written communication skill both Khmer and English
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specify clearly the position apply for and expected salary to the NGO Forum no later than 31 July 2015 via e-mail: [email protected] Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum, please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The NGO Forum commits to its policies (anti-corruption, child protection, gender policy, etc.). Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.