The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking one qualified Cambodian candidates for the position of Research and Information Manager.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Deputy Executive Director, Research and Information Manager provides overall technical and analytical leadership to a team under Research and Information Centre including Research officer, Database and GIS officer, Legal officers, Publication officer and IT officer. Research and Information Manager support the NGO Forum’s programs and its network members on evidence based advocacy related to program issues and make it more ripple effect to all stakeholders through outreach approach. Furthermore, the Research and Information Manager works in close collaboration with core program and other programs of the NGO Forum, civil society, development partners, and government officials ensuring successful implementation of the action plan.
• Master degree in management of development, natural resource, land management, or related subject
• Minimum five-year work experience with NGOs in social development and evidence-based advocacy
• In-depth knowledge of government and development in Cambodia
• Strong understanding and experience in research and investigation support to advocacy
• Strong experience in project cycle management, staff management and team building
• Demonstrated high ability to coordinate and maintain professional network with CSOs and RGC
• Demonstrated ability to manage and lead the team
• Excellent oral and written communication skill both Khmer and English
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specify clearly the position apply for, expected salary, and how they find the job advertisement to the NGO Forum no later than 05th May 2015 via e-mail: email@example.com Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum and job description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The NGO Forum commits to its policies and adheres to child protection policy. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".