The Khmer Mekong Food Mfg.
# 23, St. 596. BKKII .Tel. 012852140/011621196 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Khmer Mekong Food Mfg is producing and distributing Natural Fruit Juices with high quality and safety in the Kingdom of Cambodia. We are seeking qualified persons for sale and marketing in Phnom Penh.
1. A person with BSc. in marketing or related field with a minimum experience one year.
2. Two persons in sale, without experience is okay and still in university.
3. He should has own motorcycle,
4. If he has a driver license is an adventage,
5. He should has interpersonal skill, honestly, hard work, dynamic charachter.
6. Salary base on qualification.
Interested candidate submit CV to following address: #23 , street 596 S/K bemg Kak 2, Khan Tourl Kok Phnom Penh or send CV to company by e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 012852140 / 016304004 / www.khmermekongfood.com
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.