The Khmer Mekong Food Mfg.
# 23, St. 596. BKKII .Tel. 012852140/011621196 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Khmer Mekong Food Mfg is producing and distributing Natural Fruit Juices with high quality and safety in the Kingdom of Cambodia. We are seeking qualified persons for sale and marketing in Phnom Penh.
1. A person with BSc. in marketing or related field with a minimum experience one year.
2. Two persons in sale, without experience is okay and still in university.
3. He should has own motorcycle,
4. If he has a driver license is an adventage,
5. He should has interpersonal skill, honestly, hard work, dynamic charachter.
6. Salary base on qualification.
Interested candidate submit CV to following address: #23 , street 596 S/K bemg Kak 2, Khan Tourl Kok Phnom Penh or send CV to company by e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 012852140 / 016304004 / www.khmermekongfood.com
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.