Exciting Career Opportunities
Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$637 billion (US$597 billion) as at June 30, 2014. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK.
To support the business growth in Cambodia, we are looking for dynamic and result-oriented individuals to fill in the position of Sale Manager, Alternative Distribution.
• Identify suitable non-bank partner channels to distribute products
• Be responsible for achieving the agreed financial and non-financial targets
• Develop marketing strategics to maximize sale opportunities to increase revenues within and across partners
• Initiate and implement new ideas that will improve business results for the partners
• Conduct campaign launch, briefing, road shows, site visits, worksite marketing and other promotional activities
• Serve as a resource person to support the sale activities of bancassurance channel when required
• Coach newly recruited staff
• Be willing to travel to provinces to capture new business opportunities as well as support the provincial sale staff
• Other works as required by the line manager.
• A recognized degree in business fields
• At least five years of experience in consultative sales
• Experience in dealing with corporate customers preferred
• Proven sale success
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to win trust of internal and external clients/stakeholders
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card via www.manulife.com.kh click on Careers tab, select the Career Possibilities and click on Click here for current opportunities. All applications should be submitted via the Manulife website. Application should be submitted before 06 October 2015. Onlv shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Manulife (Cambodia) PLC
8th Floor, Siri Tower, 104 Russian Federation Boulevard
Sangkat Toeuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, The Kingdom of Cambodia
Hotline: (855) 23 965 999
Fax: (855) 23 965 966