REPRESENTATIVE - $1500 +BONUS
7+ year's work experience
REPRESENTATIVE - $450 + BONUS
3+ year's work experience
REPRESENTATIVE - $300 + BONUS
CamEd is the premier school for accounting and finance in Cambodia. We train the finance professionals of leading banks and advisory firms. We are the ACCA platinum accredited Approved Learning Provider in Cambodia. CamEd Business School is currently seeking marketing representatives.
• Identifying and understanding the needs of existing and potential clients
• Sales and promotion
• Bachelor degree or higher in relevant subjects
• General business and accounting knowledge is helpful
• Self-confidence, good listening skills, able to independently meet clients
• Strong English skills
• Flexible with working hours
• Energetic, happy and a desire to help others
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 6th August 2016. No cover letter is necessary. Applicants will be asked to sit for several short tests and give a brief presentation.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".