The Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Cambodian Living Arts (CLA), a NGO dedicated to promoting and developing arts, is seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is part of the team that supports CLA’s income generating program: Creative Industries. That includes Cambodian Living Arts on Stage (our regular dance show at the National Museum), Living Arts Experiences (music and dance workshops, private lessons and performances) and Cultural Products (CDs, books, scarves, t-shirts and others)
The coordinator will be responsible for promoting; selling and marketing activities for Creative Industries. This includes working with tour companies, hotels, tourists, institutional customers as well as supporting the ticket sales team to perform at their best capacity.
Salary: Monthly range USD 400 - 500
Required experience & skills:
• 1-3 years’ experience in tourism, sales or hospitality, with proven results in meeting sales goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline is an advantage.
• Strong budgeting, reporting and information management skills.
• Proactive, energetic and ambitious.
• Flexible and able to work quickly and independently.
• Excellent Khmer and excellent English (spoken and written).
• Interest in Cambodian arts essential (experience in the arts an advantage).
Application: See job descriptions for further information, full experience and skills requirements by job, and application instructions: www.cambodianlivingarts.org/opportunities/work-with-cla/
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com by 10 March 2016.
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.