The Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Cambodian Living Arts (CLA), a NGO dedicated to promoting and developing arts, is seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is part of the team that supports CLA’s income generating program: Creative Industries. That includes Cambodian Living Arts on Stage (our regular dance show at the National Museum), Living Arts Experiences (music and dance workshops, private lessons and performances) and Cultural Products (CDs, books, scarves, t-shirts and others)
The coordinator will be responsible for promoting; selling and marketing activities for Creative Industries. This includes working with tour companies, hotels, tourists, institutional customers as well as supporting the ticket sales team to perform at their best capacity.
Salary: Monthly range USD 400 - 500
Required experience & skills:
• 1-3 years’ experience in tourism, sales or hospitality, with proven results in meeting sales goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline is an advantage.
• Strong budgeting, reporting and information management skills.
• Proactive, energetic and ambitious.
• Flexible and able to work quickly and independently.
• Excellent Khmer and excellent English (spoken and written).
• Interest in Cambodian arts essential (experience in the arts an advantage).
Application: See job descriptions for further information, full experience and skills requirements by job, and application instructions: www.cambodianlivingarts.org/opportunities/work-with-cla/
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 March 2016.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking