KIDS CITY ASIA COMPANY LIMITED is an indoor entertainment center providing sport activities and entertainment for families such as Ice Skating, the Science Gallery, Laser Tag, Toddler Town, Clip & Climb and the Playground. Other facilities include; children’s clothing stores, a restaurant, a café and a function room for birthdays, team building programs and other exciting events at Kids City building.
We are presently seeking appropriately qualified persons to support our work, to be based at our Phnom Penh Office. The following positions are currently vacant:
1. SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR
• Plan and implement the sales and marketing strategies
• Build relationship with peers, business partners and relevant customers/clients
• Prepare sales/marketing reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
• Achieve sales and marketing operational objectives by contributing sales/marketing information and providing recommendations for the strategic plan and reviews; complete action plans.
• Meet sale/marketing financial objectives base on forecasting requirement, prepare annual budget, schedule expenditures and analyze variances
• Improve service marketability and profitability by conducting research, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
• Define and implement communication and promotion plans (Advertising, PR, Social media, and direct marketing)
• Develop creative tools to support all marketing strategy and promotion plans
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales or Marketing Management
• Minimum 25 years old
• Minimum qualification degree holder in Marketing/Business preferred
• Demonstrated experience to ensure visibility of the pipeline to sales management for forecasting and business planning
• Understanding consumer insights and market trends
2. CREATIVE DIRECTOR
• Management of the Creative Department, and their duties which include:
• Design and production of all visual communication materials including: flyers, banners, print and web advertising, displays, internal and external signage, branded content such as tee-shirts, etc.
• Design and implementation of corporate brand identity following and updating the company’s graphic charter
• Oversight and production of visual materials including: Graphic Design, Illustration, Logo design, Photography, Video production and editing, and Event Decorations
• Oversight and management of the Kids City website, Facebook account and corporate online and mobile marketing campaigns, newsletters
• Working in collaboration with other departments as well as acting as a liaison between Kids City and printers, designers, photographers, videographers, publishers, newspapers, etc.
• Management of Creative Department’s deadlines and duties
• Organization and maintenance of Kids City communication resource files
• Train and support members of the Creative Department
• Minimum 30 years old with at least 5 years of experience in the field of Creative Design
• Degree in the field of Graphic Design or Fine Arts preferred
• Fluency in English, mother-tongue preferred.
• Fundamental understanding and proficiency in:
- Graphic Design - including illustration, and use of typography, and use of: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and other design software
- Typography - namely good sense of designing with type
- Print production: from design to press
- Video production a plus
• Must be creative and open-minded, with an eye for quality
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".