The Post Media is an independent media company in Cambodia, its newly-made weekend publications, English-language Post Weekend and Khmer-language Cambodia Weekend are a first for Cambodia, both in terms of style and content, and are designed for our readers’ weekend-reading leisure, is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as above:
Sales Executive: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• To act as the company sales representative for the Post Weekend and Cambodia Weekend display ad
• To prospect for clients and generate revenue
• To build and maintain positive relationship with customers before and after sales service.
• To collect the customers’ feedback/complain and keep up the date with competitors’ status on the ground
• To consult with clients for good designing advice and media planning
• To meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales target
• To perform other tasks as required by manager.
• Enjoy meeting people and be a self-motivated, energetic, committed, excellent inter-personal, presentation and communication skills
• Work as a team with positive, resourceful and sales driven attitude
• University qualification in business or sales and marketing related subjects
• At least 2 years of experiences in sales or marketing position
• Sales experience and good understanding in media or media agency will be an advantage
• Good English Speaking and Writing
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadline
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of August 10, 2014 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune