LCH Sky Precious Metal Co., Ltd., main business activities in trading & services, infra-structure and property development, currently looking for the right candidates for the position of Sales Executive (10 posts),Account and IT.
Requirement and Experience
1- Sales Executive
- Understanding of consumer insights and market trends.
- Good knowledge of FMCG industry, competitor movements and customers’ value chain.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing field or similar.
- Proactive and motivated personality
- Possess strong planning organizational and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skill with all levels of employee and superior
- Intellectual person, flexibility in working environment and able to work under pressure
- Honest person, willing to work hard and flexible time.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Khmer and English is a must
- 2 years minimum accounting working experience
- Accounting in a hospitality environment is desired
- Knowledge in QuickBooks system
- At least 2 years experiences in computer maintenance and troubleshoot
- LAN, WLAN Configuration and infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- MS Windows XP/Win7/ Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008
- Software maintenance, Optimization and Protection
- Hardware configuration and installation
- Good English, communication skill, both written and verbal
Closing date: December 30, 2013 at 5pm
Interested candidates can send cover letter and CV to the bellow address:
Attwood Import Export Co., LTD
No 23, Russian BLVD, Sangkat Tuk Thla,
Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 4th floor
T: +855-67 556 666 / 12 569 888
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".