Due to our recent growth and expansion we at Radio One FM Phnom Penh's top English radio station is seeking the following individuals.
SALES EXECUTTVES (4 positions)
Job description: Looking for both Foreign & Khmer Sales People alike who would like to join a dynamic English speaking Radio companyand enterinto a career in media.
• To help promote and sell our radio one brand.
• Make potential proposals for the customer by opening and up-sell and close sales
• A Sales Executive is an important role within any Sales team, and such a position holds The opportunity to progress within the Radio One organisation.
• A Sale Executive requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, able to respond to any enquiries.
• Competitive to hunt for new customers and find new leads
• Able to cultivate and grow clients' needs
• Musi be able to work independently.
• Be able to meet monthly sales targets.
• Schedule regularly customer visits to maintain customer relationships.
• Follows up sales, negotiating terms with the client.
• Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or email enquiry.
• Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client's needs, cost and time restraints.
• Required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
• Understands how to use CRM
• Two years sales experience in the medias sales field preferred in closing sales
• Cambodian National fluent in Khmer and English
• Expats & Filipinos most welcome to apply.
• The knowledge of International Music, Radio, TV or Entertainment a plus.
• Able lo work as a team and high commitment lo achieve sales targets.
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field preferred.
• Computer knowledge included Microsoft Office and Emailing
• Good in internet surfing and e-mail skill.
• Honest, friendly, hardworking, flexible, teamwork and highly responsible
• Willing to travel and meet with people.
• In return we will reward our employee with all access to concerts and major events and restaurants and get to work in a funky fun environment with remuneration of $200 - $1000 p/m plus commission.
Interested candidates please submit your resume with photo to Email: email@example.com
Tel: (855) 23 432 418
In return we will reward our employee with all access to concerts and major events and restaurants and get to work in a funky fun environment with remuneration of $200 - $1000 p/m plus commission.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."