Post Media is seeking an experienced and energetic Sales Executive to sell multi-platform verticals for advertising. This self-motivated seller and proactive team player will serve as the Sales Manager and oversee revenue growth, development of sales strategies across multi-platforms. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the role is responsible for building and cultivating strong business relationships with ad agencies, direct clients, and assisting the Sales Team. This individual must have the ability to manage multiple customers and have experience in creating effective advertising campaigns. Position requires strong writing and presentation skills with the ability to work with a team.
Sales Manager: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Driving revenue growth by developing and executing strategic sales plans that achieve client and company goals
• Effectively managing customer expectations and contributing to a high level of customer satisfaction
• Gain a deep working knowledge of Post Media products and audiences and how to effectively deploy them for our customer(s) benefit
• Monitoring customer, market and competitor activity and providing feedback to stakeholders
• Contributing to a positive culture of success
• Providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting on a weekly basis
• Proactively managing sales activity, pipeline and lead generation to levels that achieve budgeted goals
• Building and maintaining a positive reputation within our industry, one based on service, integrity and growth
• Minimum 3+ years’ sales experience
• Demonstrated history of generating new business; meeting and exceeding sales budgets
• Self-motivated, proactive individual capable of working collaboratively as a member of the sales team as well as independently
• Excellent oral and written communication, including the ability to present effectively in order to “close the deal”.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, expected salary and detailed CV with current photo, not later than 5:00 p.m. of January 31st, 2018 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected] / www.phnompenhpost.com / www.postkhmer.com
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.