Vipar Auto (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is a distributor of Bajaj Auto Ltd for Cambodia, Laos and Mongolia.
We are now is looking for qualify candidate to work for the position as SALES MANAGER FOR BRAND “PULSAR”.
• Must be able to convince customers to buy.
• Formulate an appropriate sales strategy to ensure retail sales.
• Set sales targets for Dealers and assist in Completion of targets.
• Liaison with marketing agencies to assist in follow up of enquiries.
• Conduct activation events.
• Must be willing to travel and meet customers.
• Working experience up to 3 years
• BBA or MBA. Must speak English and fluent Khmer. Well versed in MS office suite.
• Minimum 4 years experiences in an international organization in sales. Automotive industry experience is an advantage.
• Persons with prior work experience in Cambodia will be given preference.
• Passionate about motorcycles.
• Position is open only for Cambodians
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.