Vipar Auto (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is a distributor of Bajaj Auto Ltd for Cambodia, Laos and Mongolia.
We are now is looking for qualify candidate to work for the position as SALES MANAGER FOR BRAND “PULSAR”.
• Must be able to convince customers to buy.
• Formulate an appropriate sales strategy to ensure retail sales.
• Set sales targets for Dealers and assist in Completion of targets.
• Liaison with marketing agencies to assist in follow up of enquiries.
• Conduct activation events.
• Must be willing to travel and meet customers.
• Working experience up to 3 years
• BBA or MBA. Must speak English and fluent Khmer. Well versed in MS office suite.
• Minimum 4 years experiences in an international organization in sales. Automotive industry experience is an advantage.
• Persons with prior work experience in Cambodia will be given preference.
• Passionate about motorcycles.
• Position is open only for Cambodians
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern