Vipar Auto (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is a distributor of Bajaj Auto Ltd for Cambodia, Laos and Mongolia.
We are now is looking for qualify candidate to work for the position as SALES MANAGER FOR BRAND “PULSAR”.
• Must be able to convince customers to buy.
• Formulate an appropriate sales strategy to ensure retail sales.
• Set sales targets for Dealers and assist in Completion of targets.
• Liaison with marketing agencies to assist in follow up of enquiries.
• Conduct activation events.
• Must be willing to travel and meet customers.
• Working experience up to 3 years
• BBA or MBA. Must speak English and fluent Khmer. Well versed in MS office suite.
• Minimum 4 years experiences in an international organization in sales. Automotive industry experience is an advantage.
• Persons with prior work experience in Cambodia will be given preference.
• Passionate about motorcycles.
• Position is open only for Cambodians
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking