GL FINANCE PLC. is a subsidiary of the leading leasing company in Thailand Group Lease PCL., quoted on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. GL Finance is the first financial leasing service in Cambodia since 2012, and provides financing on motorcycles and agricultural machinery through partnerships with industry leaders (Honda, Kubota).
GL Finance covers the entire territory of the Kingdom of Cambodia, and is facing a number of challenges in its fast pace growth.
We are now seeking qualified and passionate individuals to support our expansion.
Position : Sales Supervisor
Location : Head Office, Phnom Penh
Salary : 400$ - 700$ depending on qualifications
• Visit, control and improve sales forces efficiency on the field (nationwide)
• Evaluate and improve on-site marketing in each point of sales
• Insure a satisfying relationship between GL Finance and its commercial partners
• Recommend appropriate communication / advertising channels for each province
• Maintain an updated benchmark of GL Finance’s market
• Provide continuous leadership, supervision, training and development of operation staff ensuring an effective and motivated team.
• Experienced candidates are preferred; outstanding unexperienced candidates will be considered
• Interest in marketing and creative personality, market analysis skills, leadership
• Very good Khmer and English expression
• Very frequent trip to province
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
More detail please contact GL Finance HR and Admin Department:
Tel: 066 669 327/ 098 505 559/ 097 500 5559
E-mail Address: email@example.com
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.