SAMSUNG CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Now we are looking for dynamic leaders to join our challenging market in Cambodia.
Head of Marketing (Management Level) – Urgently Required
• Responsible as an integral part of management team to responsible for all Marketing Management and Branding aspects to cover all products, channels marketing, trade marketing retails and marketing communication.
• Establish product positioning with marketing activities to support the market position.
• Formulate the channel marketing promotion and brand investment /brand awareness increment plans with budget.
• Propose and implement branding activities including TVC, Internet, OOH, media plan, PR, events road show, signage and in-store display and POSM.
• Coordinate with advertising agency, PR agency, event / road show agency and other media and research agency to ensure planning and coordination works is being done properly and executed timely and achieve desired result.
• Male/ Female with Age above 35 years
• Master Degree in Marketing management or related fields
• Min 10 years in Marketing strategies/Brand Management/Brand Development
• Over 5 years of experiences in Management in managing marketing team
• Direct experience in ATL/BTL/ PR and Brand Management
Product Marketing Executive
• Supports assigned local branch with marketing programs and promotions
• Evaluates channel marketing opportunities and executes appropriate marketing plans
• Bridges gaps between branch and Thailand Head Office to align with Global Operations Center
• Works with internal executives to determine annual strategic direction
• Implements and oversees all marketing initiatives within assigned product category including launching of new products
• Male/ Female Age 25-35
• At least Degree in Marketing management or related fields
• Min 5 years in Marketing/Brand Management, Product Marketing /Channel Marketing and Marketing Management strategy
Channel Manager-Consumer Electronics, Mobile phone and IT product (Many positions)
• Product Strategy. List products in respective channels. Demand Management
• Develop key Distributors/Dealers and increase distribution coverage.
• Achieve monthly and annual Channel target and “Market Share Dominance” through brand.
• Execute and achieve the set daily objectives for Channel, distribution, range selling, promotional programs and customer stock weight.
• Male/ Female Age 25-35
• At least Degree in Business Administration or related fields
• Min 5 years in Sales, Business Development, Channel development and Marketing Management
Human Resource Executive
• Support Manpower Planning and Manpower request process
• Support Recruitment process for candidate appointment and interview assessment
• Submit Personal Income Tax and Social Security fund to support local employee
• Coordinate with Local Employee and HR government related matter
• Male/Female with Age 28-35
• At least Degree in related fields
• Min 3 years in HR Field with strong knowledge in local labor law
• Service mind and able to work under high pressure
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.