ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Recognized nursing registration/license
• Minimum two years’ experience in nursing/public health care preferably in an international English speaking environment
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Previous experience as school nurse is preferred
• Providing medical care, first aid and emergency care, to students and staff on campus and at school sponsored events
• Organizing and implementing Health Care Policies with staff and students
• Promoting Health and Safety standards at all grade levels
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 11 September 2015