ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Recognized nursing registration/license
• Minimum two years’ experience in nursing/public health care preferably in an international English speaking environment
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Previous experience as school nurse is preferred
• Providing medical care, first aid and emergency care, to students and staff on campus and at school sponsored events
• Organizing and implementing Health Care Policies with staff and students
• Promoting Health and Safety standards at all grade levels
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 11 September 2015
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.