ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• Recognized nursing registration/license
• Minimum two years’ experience in nursing/public health care preferably in an international English speaking environment
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Previous experience as school nurse is preferred
• Providing medical care, first aid and emergency care, to students and staff on campus and at school sponsored events
• Organizing and implementing Health Care Policies with staff and students
• Promoting Health and Safety standards at all grade levels
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 11 September 2015
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
The final results from the National Election Committee for the June 4 commune elections show the Cambodian People’s Party taking 1,156 communes to
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s