The Embassy of Indonesia is seeking a suitable candidate for the position Secretary. Basic salary starts from US$. 550,00 with other benefits.
- University/Academy degree, preferably in Secretary Affairs
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar or related capacity
- Has excellent command of written and spoken English and Khmer. Additional competency in Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage.
- Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Please send your application in English, including:
1. A cover letter
2. A postcard size photograph
3. A curriculum vitae
4. Copies of university degree/academic certificate
5. Proof of language skill, and
6. Proof of practical training, work experience, and any additional qualification, to:
The completed application must be submitted to the Embassy at the latest by Thursday, 30 June 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".