The Embassy of Indonesia is seeking a suitable candidate for the position Secretary. Basic salary starts from US$. 550,00 with other benefits.
- University/Academy degree, preferably in Secretary Affairs
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar or related capacity
- Has excellent command of written and spoken English and Khmer. Additional competency in Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage.
- Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Please send your application in English, including:
1. A cover letter
2. A postcard size photograph
3. A curriculum vitae
4. Copies of university degree/academic certificate
5. Proof of language skill, and
6. Proof of practical training, work experience, and any additional qualification, to:
The completed application must be submitted to the Embassy at the latest by Thursday, 30 June 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.