The Embassy of Indonesia is seeking a suitable candidate for the position Secretary. Basic salary starts from US$. 550,00 with other benefits.
- University/Academy degree, preferably in Secretary Affairs
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar or related capacity
- Has excellent command of written and spoken English and Khmer. Additional competency in Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage.
- Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Please send your application in English, including:
1. A cover letter
2. A postcard size photograph
3. A curriculum vitae
4. Copies of university degree/academic certificate
5. Proof of language skill, and
6. Proof of practical training, work experience, and any additional qualification, to:
The completed application must be submitted to the Embassy at the latest by Thursday, 30 June 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.