The Embassy of Indonesia is seeking a suitable candidate for the position Secretary. Basic salary starts from US$. 550,00 with other benefits.
- University/Academy degree, preferably in Secretary Affairs
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar or related capacity
- Has excellent command of written and spoken English and Khmer. Additional competency in Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage.
- Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Please send your application in English, including:
1. A cover letter
2. A postcard size photograph
3. A curriculum vitae
4. Copies of university degree/academic certificate
5. Proof of language skill, and
6. Proof of practical training, work experience, and any additional qualification, to:
The completed application must be submitted to the Embassy at the latest by Thursday, 30 June 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.