The Embassy of Indonesia is seeking a suitable candidate for the position Secretary. Basic salary starts from US$. 550,00 with other benefits.
- University/Academy degree, preferably in Secretary Affairs
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar or related capacity
- Has excellent command of written and spoken English and Khmer. Additional competency in Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage.
- Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Please send your application in English, including:
1. A cover letter
2. A postcard size photograph
3. A curriculum vitae
4. Copies of university degree/academic certificate
5. Proof of language skill, and
6. Proof of practical training, work experience, and any additional qualification, to:
The completed application must be submitted to the Embassy at the latest by Thursday, 30 June 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.