Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB) is Cambodia's first and foremost bank. It is a joint private/ Government venture and has been providing customers with safe and reliable banking services for over 35 years. With our head office in Phnom Penh, we currently operate ten branches and office in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap and Battambang province and plan to continue expanding our distribution network. In order to cope with the growth, we are looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to join with our "Employer of Choice" bank:
Secretary of Chairman (1 positions based in Phnom Penh)
The responsibilities of the Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to BOD committee. Executive Committee, and Senior Management in order to keep the organization's operation running smoothly.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements, etc.
• Ensure meetings are effectively organized and taking the minutes
• Organize internal and external events
• Prepare confidential and sensitive documents/administrative letters
• Schedule meetings and arrange meeting rooms for GM/Chairman
• Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings
• Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up
• Greet and receive visitors who come to meet with GM/Chairman
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly
• Receive and relay telephone messages
• Manage and control the official documents such as Memorandum & Statute of Bank, Subscription & Shareholder's agreement internal rule. License, Independent Audited Document/NBC, etc.
• Check and verify on all documents prior to submitting to GM/Chairman for signing up and stamping
• Bachelor Degree in Legal/public law or related fields
• Cambodian nationality only Male is encouraged
• More than three years experience in Secretary or Assistant to GM/CEO/Chairman
• Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and writing both Khmer and English language skills
• Knowledge of business principles
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• English language proficiency. Another language is a plus.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office - Power Point Word & Excel
• Able to work under the pressure and tight timeline
How to Apply:
Submission Deadline: 09 February 2015 at 5.00 PM
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: HR@ftbbank.com or at Our Head Office: No. 3, R.V Kramoun Sar (St. I 14/crn. 53), Sangkat Phsar Thmey I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".