Thee office of Cambodian and Nippon Business Consultants Co., Ltd. is seeking for qualified and results-oriented individual to fill the vacancy below:
Job title: Secretary Managing Director
Schedule: Full Time
Requirement: 3 years' experience
Deadline: June 30,2014
• Provide secretarial support to the Managing director by encoding coxespondence, report and documents, and setting meeting schedule with various department as requested by the Managing Director.
• Execute varied tasks as assigned
• Calendar management for Director
• Email Management
• Assisist & follow the Director daily schedule
• Take minute during meetings, seminars, and workshops - that organized by the Managing Director
• Prepare all presentation materials for the Managing Director
• Can translate from Japanese to English
• To understanding Business
• To understanding Japanese Email
• Bachelor's degree required
• At least 5 years1 experience in secretary role
• Outgoing and good interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills in MS-Office software, Email & Internet
• Strong command of spoken and written English and Japanese
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work well in a team environment
Interest candidates should submit CV with cover letter and current photo to us company that have address: #113 (Parkway Square) Building, Mao Tse Toung Blvd, Sangkat Toul svay prey 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Contract No. 023 211704 (Office), 077 567 578 (Ms. Linda), 092 380 446 (Sovannary)
Email: hamadafcjcamhodiaiapan.com, solindafrteam bodiajapan.com, melitfr/cambodiajapan.coiri
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".