Royal Australia Resources Ltd (RAR) - a subsidary of Geopacific Resources of Australia is urgently looking for profesional senior accountant for its Copper-Gold Project in PreahVihear Province of Cambodia. The accountant will need to have comprehensive knowledge regarding accounting, tax and able to manage company book keeping.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of Computers especially MS Office and Accounting Software, understand MYOB is an advantage
- At least five (5) years working experience in accounting field with proper knowledge of financial systems, reporting, data analysis, auditing and taxation
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Be able to work under pressure
- Possess good interpersonal skill, initiative, flexibilty, intergrity and able to work in teamwork
Renumeration and Benefits
- Very attractive salary package
- Accomodation and transport allowance provided
- Optional work schedule with 5 days on-2 days off or 10 days on-5 days off
- Good working environment and career path opportunity
Interested candidates should send application and detailed CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
Further info please contact: 097 8 555 055. Only short list candidates will be contacted
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune