Royal Australia Resources Ltd (RAR) - a subsidary of Geopacific Resources of Australia is urgently looking for profesional senior accountant for its Copper-Gold Project in PreahVihear Province of Cambodia. The accountant will need to have comprehensive knowledge regarding accounting, tax and able to manage company book keeping.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of Computers especially MS Office and Accounting Software, understand MYOB is an advantage
- At least five (5) years working experience in accounting field with proper knowledge of financial systems, reporting, data analysis, auditing and taxation
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Be able to work under pressure
- Possess good interpersonal skill, initiative, flexibilty, intergrity and able to work in teamwork
Renumeration and Benefits
- Very attractive salary package
- Accomodation and transport allowance provided
- Optional work schedule with 5 days on-2 days off or 10 days on-5 days off
- Good working environment and career path opportunity
Interested candidates should send application and detailed CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
Further info please contact: 097 8 555 055. Only short list candidates will be contacted
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".