Initially established in 1996 as a project of International HIV/AIDS Alliance, KHANA started operating as an NGO in 1997 and was officially registered as a local NGO in 2000. Since then it has been operating as a linking organization of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance and is so far a leading non-governmental organization in Cambodia that has made outstanding contributions to the national HIV response. KHANA’s work has been made possible through support from USAID and the Global Fund New Funding Model.
We are now seeking qualified Cambodian national for the following vacancy:
Objectives of the assignment
The post holder plays a vital role in the overall operations of KHANA by leading the admin and procurement team in the provision of full range of administrative, procurement and contract/agreement supports to KHANA and its partners (as relevant) with high standard and ethics.
• Bachelor degree in business administration, English literature or other relevant academic disciplines
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experiences
• Ensuring that contracts/agreements between KHANA and contractors/suppliers are in compliance with KHANA’s and relevant donors’ rules and regulations as well as relevant Cambodian’s laws.
• Developing, preparing and enforcing agreements/contracts with suppliers, contractors, etc.
• Ensuring that KHANA has well-functioning procurement and admin systems and are understood across the organization and implementing partners.
• Planning KHANA’s procurement in a timely manner, ensuring that KHANA staff understands their needs correctly and that contractors/suppliers are well briefed.
• Acting as the focal person for advice and explanation of relevant KHANA’s and donors’ procurement rules/regulations and practices as well as terms and conditions in the contracts/agreements.
• Experience in working with donors’ rules and regulations, mainly USAID and GFATM
Interested candidates must send your resume to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th November 2016 – 5.00 pm. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further process. Detailed job description for these positions is now available for download at KHANA website (www.khana.org.kh).
KHANA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriate qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV, MSM, disabled people and women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.