PRASAC MFI Ltd., is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services such as loans, deposits, and other financial products for 25 provinces and cities. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
|Position: Senior Banking Services Officer, 05 Positions||Report to: Manager of Banking Services Unit|
|Job Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh||Deadline: December 08, 2014 at 4:00 PM|
|Main Duties and Responsibilities||Key Selection Criteria and Qualification|
This is an entry level role which will require you to act as the first point of contact with our customers inside and outside office. You will be responsible for:
• Meeting, greeting and providing clients with an exceptional level of banking services
• Promote answering questions, demonstrating banking products and services
• Setting up new strategies to enhance sales to reach the targets by following with top of mind clients satisfaction
• Building up good relationship with clients and providing excellent customer services
• Providing a friendly and efficient service so as to encourage repeat business
• Sales support on banking services to branch level
• Other tasks as required by the supervisor.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Finance and Banking or other related fields
• At least 3 years experience in banking sector
• Good communications and problem solving skills
• Committed person and willing to learn
• Be professional manner
• Females are strongly encouraged to apply
• Willing to travel to support branches
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.
Building 212. Street271, Toultompong2, ChamKarmon, Ptnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: +855 23 865 568 | Fax: +855 23 216 362
Email: info firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: prasac.com.kh
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".