PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
POSITION: Senior Client Advisor, 5 Positions
JOB LOCATION: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
This is an entry level role which will require you to act as the first point of contact with our customers inside and outside office. You will be responsible for:
• Meeting, greeting and providing clients with an exceptional level of banking services
• Promoting and answering questions, demonstrating banking products and services
• Setting up new strategies to enhance sales to reach the targets by following with top of mind client satisfaction
• Building good relationship with clients and providing excellent customer services
• Providing a friendly and efficient service so as to encourage repeat business
• Sales support on Banking Services to branch level
• Other tasks required by the supervisor
REPORT TO: VP & Banking Service Department Manager
DEADLINE: May 30, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance and Banking or other related fields
• Working experience at least 3 years in banking sector
• Good communications and problem solving skills
• Committed person and willing to learn
• Be professional manners
• Females are strongly encouraged to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.