PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
POSITION: Senior Cost analyst and Monitoring Officer, 01 Position
JOB LOCATION: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze cost of each project (Saving, Loan, Staff, Operation, FA, Inventory etc.) that involved in PRASAC’s business to get maximize the benefit of cost.
• Prepare monthly report related to actual cost against cost analysis and provide a main reason of different.
• Monitor a cost against budget plan.
• Monthly monitor a cost of whole PRASAC and analyze the trend in the future of costing that impact to PRASAC.
• Monthly report a cost structure such as HR, FA, Inventory, Interest, Operation etc.
• Provide cost analysis on-time prior a meeting or prior implement a project.
• Analyze cost in quarterly, semester, yearly.
• Prioritize cost to be expenditure based on cost analysis.
REPORT TO: Management Accounting Unit Manager
DEADLINE: December 11, 2013 at 3: 00 PM.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• Educational background in banking/ finance, accounting, business or economics at M.A. degree level or preferably at CAT holder.
• Experiences in Activity-Based Costing.
• At least one years of relevant experience in cost analysis in the banking, financial, business or economics sector.
• Experiences in management accounting (operating reports, costs, and performance measures) data analyze, Financial Analysis.
• Strong analytical in Excel spreadsheet especially for Pivot table.
• Good writing/listening and speaking English.
• Critical thinking and provide recommendation to get maximize from the cost benefit.
• Strong team work
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact via Tel: 023 220 102, Website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".