Habitat for Humanity® International is a Christian non-dis-criminatory, non-profit organization dedicated to working with low income families to build simple, affordable and decent homes. Habitat for Humanity Cambodia (HFH Cambodia) is seeking one qualified and experienced Cambodian National to fill the position of Senior Finance Officer based in Phnom Penh office.
The Senior Finance Officer is responsible to:
• Review of all vouchers and supporting documents in detail to make sure the accuracy and efficient processing of payments.
• Review of held journals entered in SUN system to make sure all approved vouchers have been entered in the system.
• Posting of held journals in SUN system.
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements at the end of each month.
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly Portfolio Reports and assist Director Finance and Administration in reconciliation of mortgage listings.
• Coaching/training need assessment for finance staff under supervision for Implementation of policies and procedures, strengthening the internal controls, general tasks such as tax matters and inventory control.
Skills, Attribute and Experience Requirements:
1. Uphold and fully commitment to Habitat for Humanity Vision, Mission Statement and Mission Principles.
2. Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business administration majoring in finance/accounting.
3. Must have at least 3 years work experience in finance/ accounting with NGOs.
4. Good communication skills, including good English speaking and writing skills.
5. Good analytical skills, good judgment and must be accurate.
6. Computer proficient in Ms. Word and Excel, Spreadsheet, Internet and Outlook and knowledge of SUN System accounting software is an advantage.
7. Ability to work independently, under pressure and after hours as required.
8. Ability to travel to provinces.
9. Must be willing to learn new things for self-development.
Interested candidates should apply with a completed Application Form, Cover Letter and CV to Habitat for Humanity Cambodia office at House #35Bis, Street 478, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkov, Khan Chamcar Morn, Phnom Penh or through E-mail: email@example.com by December 27, 2013 at 5.00pm.
Application without a completed application form is not acceptable.
To download application form and job description, please visit our website: www.habitatcambodia.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".