Senior Finance Officer – Cambodia-based
As a part of our overall business expansion we seek a Senior Finance Officer to lead the finance function for our consulting business, Emerging Markets Consulting. This is a leadership role and will have responsibility covering our main three markets – Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar – reporting to the Group Finance Manager.
• Supervision of all financial functions including the preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial reports;
• Reviewing all closing activities including general ledger maintenance and balance sheet reconciliation;
• Preparation and consolidation of financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis;
• Preparing and tracking the annual budget at the company and project level;
• Ensuring proper maintenance of accounting systems, and the timely and accurate reporting of financial information;
• Ensuring all statutory requirements are fulfilled;
• Review of monthly tax returns to ensure that taxes are properly paid in accordance with local tax regulations;
• Preparation of annual tax returns and coordination of the year-end audit;
• Lead and coach the finance and accounting team to achieve high levels of performance.
The position is based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in accounting, finance or related field;
• At least 4 years’ relevant working experience;
• ACCA/CPA accreditation will be an advantage;
• High level of proficiency in QuickBooks;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• A strong desire to work in a team-oriented organisation;
• High ethical and professional standards
Interested applicants should email a curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com, clearly stating an interest in the Senior Finance Officer role.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern