Senior Finance Officer – Cambodia-based
As a part of our overall business expansion we seek a Senior Finance Officer to lead the finance function for our consulting business, Emerging Markets Consulting. This is a leadership role and will have responsibility covering our main three markets – Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar – reporting to the Group Finance Manager.
• Supervision of all financial functions including the preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial reports;
• Reviewing all closing activities including general ledger maintenance and balance sheet reconciliation;
• Preparation and consolidation of financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis;
• Preparing and tracking the annual budget at the company and project level;
• Ensuring proper maintenance of accounting systems, and the timely and accurate reporting of financial information;
• Ensuring all statutory requirements are fulfilled;
• Review of monthly tax returns to ensure that taxes are properly paid in accordance with local tax regulations;
• Preparation of annual tax returns and coordination of the year-end audit;
• Lead and coach the finance and accounting team to achieve high levels of performance.
The position is based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in accounting, finance or related field;
• At least 4 years’ relevant working experience;
• ACCA/CPA accreditation will be an advantage;
• High level of proficiency in QuickBooks;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• A strong desire to work in a team-oriented organisation;
• High ethical and professional standards
Interested applicants should email a curriculum vitae and cover letter to [email protected], clearly stating an interest in the Senior Finance Officer role.