First Finance Plc, a joint venture established between locally incorporated First Home Plc, Singapore-based Phillip Capital, and Luxembourg-based Insitor Fund SCA, is the first finance company in Cambodia specializing in house financing for low-medium income Cambodian households.
We are now seeking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Senior Internal Auditor
• Perform regular and adhoc operational audit with respect to established risk policy and procedures and regulatory requirements
• Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s internal control and risk impact and recommend improvement
• Monitor and control risk management matters on on-going basis to ensure that key risks are properly managed through the risk-based audit procedures
• Conduct compliance check to ensure full compliance is achieved
• Document audit result and prepare timely audit reports
• Updating and reviewing new legislation and compliance requirements
• Development of internal audit policy, annual audit plan and audit review programs
• Tertiary qualifications in the field of accounting, audit, or finance
• At least 2 years of audit experience in an established financial institution
• Sound knowledge of Microfinance policy, procedure, risk and regulatory compliances
• Good organizational, planning and problem solving skills
• Ability to work on a number of tasks simultaneously with little supervision
• Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and analytical skills
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with all stakeholders: colleagues, board of directors, external auditor, and National Bank of Cambodia
• Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related software
• Good command of English and Khmer (both read and write)
2. Credit Consultant
• Promote product and service
• Handle credit enquiries and applications
• Collect and investigate documents and information for credit assessment
• Initiate customer contact and conduct visit
• Conduct preliminary credit interview, site visit for collateral, due diligence, and property valuation
• Perform credit analysis based on credit principles and client protection policy
• Prepare credit proposal and submit to Credit Committee for credit decision
• Monitor existing loan accounts and conduct periodic credit review
• Build and maintain good relationship with borrowing customers
• Customer oriented
• Strong sales and marketing as well as analytical skills
• Dynamic and positive work attitude with ability and willingness to learn
• Work experience in a similar role is preferred but not required
• Willing to travel for site and customer visits
• Good command of Khmer and English (both read and write)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent long term career opportunity and remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience to the right candidates.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter with salary expectation together with a recent photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 06th December 2013 (Please do not attach certificate or other document). You may also apply in person at our office located at A15-17, Street 271 (near Sovanna Shopping Center). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. For more information, please visit our website at www.firstfinance.biz.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".