The Cambodia Credit Bureau (CBC) is the leading provider of information, analytical tools and credit reporting services to organizations and consumers in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
We are actively seeking individuals that can work as part of a team, whilst at the same time use their own individual skills to achieve key tasks and promote growth in Cambodia.
We are currently hiring a Senior IS&T Manager within the CBC Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Report to : Chief Executive Officer
Salary range: Competitive commensurate with experience and qualifications
Position type: Full Time
Applicants eligible: Local residents
Job purpose: This senior-level position requires strong business acumen, advanced technical knowledge and excellent interpersonal skills. The Senior IS&T Manager is inspiring to grow as a potential Head of IS&T and as such is responsible for the management, strategy and execution of entire Information System & Technology (IS&T) for CBC.
• Supervision the entire IS&T environment, closing gaps where identified, establishing a world class standard IT department
• Overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals
• Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
• Working with information engineers to find solutions to manage business activities
• Supervising a team of workers, while working closely with management, external vendors and advisors
• Preparing financial budgets and presenting proposals for capital projects to senior executives
• Researching and recommending new products
• Identifying new market opportunities
• Leading efforts to improve IT policy, procedures, processes and guidelines
• Closely works with our core partners to look into needed business enhancement and technical feasibility
• Establishing calendar activities and sharing plans with the senior executive
• Implementing processes in accordance to governance to be put in place, including documentation
Essential skills & experience:
• Bachelor or Master qualification in IT or/and in other appropriate discipline
• Experience in large and medium scale system development environment; knows how to support pressure
• Demonstrable experience and evidence of success in an information management role with multiple stakeholder groups Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Experience in team management
• Formal project management training and experience: able to provide timeline and sticking to deadlines
• Ability to think analytically;
• Knowledge of IBM DB2 database system;
• Knowledge on AS/400 and IBM i series
• Understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities
• Excellent technical communications skill and documentation;
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally;
• Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative and pay close attention to detail;
• Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality; and
• Is self-motivated and committed to self-improvement
Ms. Sothana Sey
Phone: +855 23 967 001
Applications should include a curriculum vitae or resume, accompanied by a covering letter outlining the candidate’s interest in and suitability for the position.
Please note that this position is open until filled. Applications will be reviewed and processed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.