PRASAC MFI Ltd., is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill the position as below:
|POSITION: Senior Procurement Officer, 01 Position||REPORT TO: Procurement Unit Manager|
|JOB LOCATION: Head Office||DEADLINE: January 29, 2014 at 4:00 PM|
|Main Duties and Responsibilities||Key Selection Criteria and Qualification|
• To assist for preparation the procurement plan of office supply and stationery by quarterly basis
• To consolidate and verify all purchasing request from branches and head office
• To manage stock balance and monthly consolidate for branches and head office
• To handle bidding purchase processing
• To analyze the purchased goods and propose the product brand name, shop or company that purchased goods.
• To handle for all supply and service contract.
• To develop policy, procedure or manual related to procu-rement matters
• To work closely with logistic and inventory team to ensure all the purchased goods are recorded in the system
• To set up working structure between procurement staff with logistic and inventory staff and to protect the loss of those equipments
• To perform internal control on timely basis to ensure the compliance and risks protected
• And to perform other tasks required by Procurement Unit Manager
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or other equivalent
• At least 3-years experiences in field of procurement, purchasing, logistic management or relevant with bank sector are the advantage
• High integrity and trustworthy
• Knowledge in Computer Word and Excel
• High motivation and ability to perform tasks without close supervision.
• Flexible and initiative
• Posses very good communication and negotiation
• Very good written and spoken English
• Willingness to travel to outside offices and provinces
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview. (All applications have to state work location precisely)
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.