Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
JOB ID : NO-FY15-F066Position: Senior Project Manager –Social Accountability FrameworkLocation: Phnom PenhSalary & Benefit Package: USD 848-USD 1,060 (dependent on professional experience and qualifications)Closing Date: 05 October 2015General Description
The Senior Project Manager - ISAF is goal-owner for the successful implementation of the social accountability framework in five target provinces, in cooperation and collaboration with both national and local partners, and in accordance with donor requirements.Requirements:
1. Masters Degree, or Bachelor Degree in a related field (law, politics, international relations, governance, public policy, sociology)
2. Five years’ professional experience in managing advocacy activities or community development programs.
3. Experience working with government officials and ministries (including sub-national).
4. Demonstrated experience in program management including staff management, financial management, project design and implementation, reporting and analysis.
5. Experience implementing social accountability tools at the local level.
6. Experience working with local service providers (HCMC, School Management Committee, Commune Council members, etc)
7. Excellent understanding of advocacy issues in a development context.
8. Understanding of at least one area of public service – health, education, government services (such as registrations and land management).
9. Fully able to embrace organizational values and possess a high level of commitment towards the mission of WVCINSTRUCTIONS
There are two types to apply this position by follow the instruction as below:
1. To apply online :Please visit our website to APPLY ONLINE (** Strongly recommended)
2. To apply email :Please copy this code NO-FY15- F066
to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
WVC is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.