Due to our recent growth and expansion we at Radio One FM 103.7MHZ Phnom Penh’s top English radio station; www.radioonecambodia.com is seeking the following individuals for both full & part time positions.
SENIOR SALE EXECUTIVE
• Looking for sales people alike who would like to join a dynamic English speaking Radio company and enter into a career within media sales.
• Make potential proposals for the customer.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, able to respond to any enquiries.
• Be able to meet monthly sales targets.
• Schedule regularly customer visits to maintain customer relationships
• Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or email enquiry.
• Required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
• Women are encouraged to apply.
• Able to work as a team and high commitment to achieve sales targets.
• Computer knowledge included Microsoft Office/Good in internet surfing and e-mail skill
• Honest, friendly, hardworking, flexible, teamwork and highly responsible.
• Willing to travel and meet with people.
• Strong communication skills in English, at both a verbal and written level.
Closing Date: 30 Jun 2016
Interested candidates please submit your resume with photo to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (855) 23 43 2418
House No.2, Street Keo Chenda, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh,Cambodia
Tel: (855) 23 432 418/ 23 432 419 | Email: email@example.com | www.radioonecambodia.com
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking