Mith Samlanh Job Announcement
Are you interested in managing businesses that support saving lives and building futures for children&youth, their families and their communities? Do you enjoy working with innovative models of restaurants, shops, beauty salons and mechanic workshops? Then join us!
You will be joining the MithSamlanh (MS) teamcomprised of more than 300 staff working together to bring children back to schools, support families to take care of their children and youth&caretakers to find employment.
What will you do?
As a Social Business Manager you will be directly responsible for managing the following social businesses:
• Friends 'n' Stuff shops - selling products made by parents so they can support their families
• Friends the Restaurant and Romdeng - training restaurants for marginalized youth
• Other smaller training businesses for future beauticians, mechanics, electricians, sewing experts, barbers and welders
• You are an independent and dynamic team leader, passionate about supporting others and building your team
• You have strong interest in social work programs and/or working with marginalized children&youth and their families
• You are an experienced businesses minded professional with at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role
• You have good understanding of social business environment and you know how to balance the social and business orientation
• You master working Khmer and English
Areas where you will be supporting the teams include the following:
• Managing social business team of more than 50 people
• Regularly monitor the business results and lead improvements
• Identifying new business opportunities and developing sales strategies to promote our products and services
• Coordinating the support of technical advisors on maintaining and improving the social businesses
Join us by
Submitting a cover letter with a CV and salary expectations before 21st of June, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the caption subject: Social Business Manager
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.