The Phnom Penh Post is looking to hire a full-time software developer to expand our team. The right candidate will work with us to grow our online presence and innovate news delivery in Cambodia.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience with LAMP development
- Comfortable in command-line Linux, OSX or alt. POSIX
- Drupal (development) experience is a plus
- Experience with Git is a plus
- Experience with API integration and OAuth is a plus
- Experience with other programming languages is a plus
- Participation in open source projects is a plus
- Idling IRC is a plus
Remuneration will be based on your experience. Interested applicants should send code examples along with resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.