The Phnom Penh Post is looking to hire a full-time software developer to expand our team. The right candidate will work with us to grow our online presence and innovate news delivery in Cambodia.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience with LAMP development
- Comfortable in command-line Linux, OSX or alt. POSIX
- Drupal (development) experience is a plus
- Experience with Git is a plus
- Experience with API integration and OAuth is a plus
- Experience with other programming languages is a plus
- Participation in open source projects is a plus
- Idling IRC is a plus
Remuneration will be based on your experience. Interested applicants should send code examples along with resumes to email@example.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".