The Solar Project Manager will be responsible to assist with project acquisition, execution and operation of commercial and Industrial rooftop solar photovoltaic systems and will directly impact the financial outcome of the project.
* Interact with clients, consultants and contractors
* Conduct site visits to project site to assess project feasibility
* Design and configuration of rooftop PV system
* Perform yield simulations and export analysis for the PV system
* Assist in the calling of quotations and discussions with con tractors and vendors
* Project execution of PV systems
* Conduct testing and commissioning of the system
* Assist to keep assets running with high uptime and efficiency
* Must be fluent in English & conversational Khmer
* 5+ years of commercial & industrial construction experience
* 3+ years of rooftop solar photovoltaic system experience
* Knowledge of construction and electrical codes is desired
* Experience in project management and managing contractors
* Candidates must be able to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.