Song Saa Private Island is Cambodia s first private island resort, setting new benchmarks for luxury and sustainability. This award-winning property has 27 luxurious villas built with sustainable materials and the deepest respect for the environment.
At the heart of Song Saa Private Island are the Song Saa Sanctuaries — recently named "Most Soulful Spa of the Year" at the 2014 Condc Nast Traveller Spa Awards. Song Saa's Sanctuaries arc places of peace and gentleness where mind, body and soul are restored to their natural stillness and harmony.
The Spa Supervisor assists the Spa Manager in leading our small, talented spa team to provide an award-winning, world-class wellness experience to our guests. This role requires a dynamic individual who embraces the concept of luxury that treads lightly to create an unforgettable guest experience.
• Conducting guest therapies and treatments when required.
• Performing Yoga classes and designing bespoke programs for guests.
• Welcoming guests who visit the spa sanctuary and handling therapies and consultations.
• Following spa SOPs and guidelines.
• Liaising with the Spa Manager to ensure the guests receive the high standard of service expected.
• At least 1-2 years experiences in the role of Spa Supervisor.
• Qualified Yoga Instructor.
• Preferably a degree in physiotherapy or spa field.
• Preferably experienced with wellness retreats.
• Enthusiastic with a passion for customer service.
• Previous experience of working on a luxury property.
- Conde Nast Traveller — Most Soulful Spa
- Travel and Leisure — It List
- Travel and Leisure — Global Vision Award for Sustain
- Virgin Responsible Tourism Awards — Winner — Best Accommodation for the Environment
- HICAP — Sustainable Community Award
- TTG Asia — Best New Beach Resort 2012
- Hotels Combined — Top 10 World's Best Hotels
- Elle Germany — 4th best resort in the world
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".