The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will monitor and evaluate the progress of ASTV – IRRI project on accelerating adoption of stress-tolerant rice for poor farmers in Cambodia; provide inputs and technical expertise in the development of a monitoring and evaluation framework for the ASTV project in Cambodia and Nepal and facilitate the implementation; design, maintain and update monitoring and evaluation systems and tools for project progress. He/She will facilitate the annual planning of project, coordinate the preparation of annual reports and progress reports, and provide training to project staff of IRRI-Cambodia on monitoring and evaluation of the project activities. This position will be based in IRRI-Cambodia Office in Phnom Penh.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or agriculture related field with minimum 5 years work experience in monitoring and evaluation
• Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or agriculture related field with minimum 3 years work experience in monitoring and evaluation
• Has experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects or programs
• Has experience in working with logical framework design, performance indicator selection and results-based planning approaches
• Has experience with quantitative analytical techniques
• Is a proficient user of computer software packages related to database management and data analysis
• Has intercultural communication skills; has experience working with scientists and conducting household surveys
• Preferably has experience in using SPSS and STATA for data analysis, SQL for querying databases; and experience working with web based applications; has Biosafety expertise and knowledge of Philippines biosafety standards and procedures
Interested candidates should submit CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with subject: “IRRI Cambodia Application: Specialist – Monitoring and Evaluation” or bring a printed copy of your resume to our IRRI-Cambodia Office at the General Directorate of Agriculture (GDA) # 54B/49F, Street 395-656, Sangkat Toeuk Laak 3,Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Contact Ms. Yath Sreyvanna at 023 620 3838/092 430 671. Deadline of application is 9 November 2015. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Join Us to Deliver Rice Science for a Better World
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), supported by the CGIAR, is a non-profit, publicly funded international organization engaged in research and development of rice-related technologies for poor farmers. We provide world class facilities, highly competitive benefits, and gender-sensitive environment. IRRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".