Group for the Environment, Renewable Energy and Solidarity (GERES) is a French NGO. Established and active in Cambodia for 20 years, GERES’ mission in Cambodia is to support the following vision:
GERES Cambodia is now seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of StovePlus Program Officer based in Phnom Penh.
• Provide Stove Plus front-desk assistance for internal and external communications (phone calls, incoming requests, incoming & outgoing letters, memos, etc.);
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics;
• Manage team’s individual agendas and travel schedules;
• Provide full logistical support for the team’s local and international business travels (travel plans, cash advance requests, itinerary &ticket quotations, visa support, travel reports, etc.);
• Follow-up with team’s obligations vis-à-vis HR management: team’s timesheets, leave/ sick-leave requests, incoming CV’s, job announcements, etc.;
• Provide support in following-up project reporting and audits (together with the Regional Directors);
• Support in maintaining and inputting information into the StovePlus Roster of Experts;
• Petty cash and procurement management;
• Filing and organization of documents, materials;
• Secure information by completing data base backups;
• Manage relationship with other supporting units of the organization, in Cambodia and worldwide;
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisors related to day-to-day management of program activities.
• From 2-5 years of work experience in tasks related to office management, administration. Work experience in finance or event management is a plus;
• University degree in relevant field;
• Experience of work in international work environments;
• Experience in email communication and follow-up;
• Fluent written and spoken English and Khmer;
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Proficiency in French is an asset;
How to apply:
• Send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
• Subject: “[GKH StovePlus Program Officer] +your name”
• Application deadline: 31st December 2013
• GERES is an equal opportunity organization: suitable applications are invited irrespectively of age, race, religion, gender and physical criteria.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking