Group for the Environment, Renewable Energy and Solidarity (GERES) is a French NGO. Established and active in Cambodia for 20 years, GERES’ mission in Cambodia is to support the following vision:
GERES Cambodia is now seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of StovePlus Program Officer based in Phnom Penh.
• Provide Stove Plus front-desk assistance for internal and external communications (phone calls, incoming requests, incoming & outgoing letters, memos, etc.);
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics;
• Manage team’s individual agendas and travel schedules;
• Provide full logistical support for the team’s local and international business travels (travel plans, cash advance requests, itinerary &ticket quotations, visa support, travel reports, etc.);
• Follow-up with team’s obligations vis-à-vis HR management: team’s timesheets, leave/ sick-leave requests, incoming CV’s, job announcements, etc.;
• Provide support in following-up project reporting and audits (together with the Regional Directors);
• Support in maintaining and inputting information into the StovePlus Roster of Experts;
• Petty cash and procurement management;
• Filing and organization of documents, materials;
• Secure information by completing data base backups;
• Manage relationship with other supporting units of the organization, in Cambodia and worldwide;
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisors related to day-to-day management of program activities.
• From 2-5 years of work experience in tasks related to office management, administration. Work experience in finance or event management is a plus;
• University degree in relevant field;
• Experience of work in international work environments;
• Experience in email communication and follow-up;
• Fluent written and spoken English and Khmer;
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Proficiency in French is an asset;
How to apply:
• Send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subject: “[GKH StovePlus Program Officer] +your name”
• Application deadline: 31st December 2013
• GERES is an equal opportunity organization: suitable applications are invited irrespectively of age, race, religion, gender and physical criteria.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.