The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking for a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as below:
Sub-Editor / Reporter: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Edit articles in Khmer when other sub-editor absent.
• Place articles in Adobe Incopy.
• Work closely with other sub-editors and reporters.
• Write daily articles related to National News.
• Come up with new and own story ideas.
• Get assignment from chief of staff and National News Editors.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism or an equivalent degree.
• At least three years experience in editing and writing articles.
• Very good in Khmer and English.
• Computer literacy (can type Khmer Unicode).
• Available to work in a high pressure environment.
• Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of July 8th, 2016 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H, Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.