The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking for a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as below:
Sub-Editor / Reporter: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Edit articles in Khmer when other sub-editor absent.
• Place articles in Adobe Incopy.
• Work closely with other sub-editors and reporters.
• Write daily articles related to National News.
• Come up with new and own story ideas.
• Get assignment from chief of staff and National News Editors.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism or an equivalent degree.
• At least three years experience in editing and writing articles.
• Very good in Khmer and English.
• Computer literacy (can type Khmer Unicode).
• Available to work in a high pressure environment.
• Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of July 8th, 2016 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H, Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.