is a fast growing international fashion company, having more than 3,600 retail stores for Garments, Shoes, Accessories & Home Products, in 45 countries in Europe, USA, Middle East & Far East.
H&M through its Representative Office, Puls Trading Far East Limited, would like to invite resumes from candidates for the position of Sustainability Project Leader for the production office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Job Requirements and Description are as follows.
• Country Sustainability Manager
• Project team members and others take holders specifically identified for the project
The Project Leader is accountable to :
• Successfully deliver the subset of a project according to the set timeline
• Contribute to the successful execution of the overall project
• Lead the sub project through planning, executing and closing
• Set up a working group to investigate and develop the expected deliverables
• Set clear tasks, and drive activities and alignment within the working group
• Implement and follow up if applicable
• Keep relevant stake holders informed,engaged and report the sub project to stake holders in accordance with the PP method
• Identify and manage sub-project dependencies
• Align with the other project leaders within the project group
• At project closing, hand over the result and summarize any outstanding issues in the final report
• Provide feedback to managers of the individuals within the working group
Education and Experience requirements
• University or professional education in the related area
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience within the related area
• Knowledge and Skill requirements
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
• Ability to plan, lead and facilitate meetings and workshops across organizational boundaries
• Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Salary and Benefits will be in accordance with Industry Standards.
If you are the one who has above qualifications and are willing to be a part of H&M, please send your resumes (in English) to Ms. Chakrya Sea at email@example.com latest by 27th August 2015.
For more information regarding H&M please visit our website www.hm.com
Telephone number: 023 962 200
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.