The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is a new international organization committed to strong, inclusive green growth. GGGI assists developing and emerging countries with integrating their ambitions for strong economic performance and environmental sustainability with the goal of bringing about poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion, and climate change reslience.
• Conduct a baseline analysis and mapping of past, existing and planned initiatives related to green cities.
• The consultant will undertake a preliminary assessment of the policy and regulatory reforms required for achieving the development of sustainable cities in Cambodia.
• The consultant will support the General Secretariat for Green Growth, Royal Government of Cambodia, with drafting a concept note on sustainable cities that includes global case studies.
• The Consultant will build relationships with key government agencies.
• Postgraduate degree in relevant field.
• At least ten years of professional experience, preferably with the Government of Cambodia or another ASEAN country.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative/qualitative skills, alongside strong synthesis and strategic thinking skills.
• Excellent communication (both written and oral) and facilitation skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is a must; fluency in Khmer is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply at:
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking