Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL), the manufacturer of quality international beers: Tiger beer, Anchor beer, ABC Extra Stout & Gold Crown, is currently seeking dynamic and self-motivated candidates to fill the following position:
System Analyst/Programmer (IT Officer) -1 position
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performing system analysis and design, application customization and programming
• Maintaining & managing Enterprise Resource Planning application (ERP)
• Developing report in crystal report and business intelligence tools
• Maintaining a smooth operation for business application and report
• Coordinating and working cooperatively well as a team
• Providing helpdesk support to users
• Other duties assigned by supervisor/manager
• Bachelor degree in MIS/BIS, computer science, or equivalent
• At least (2) years experiences with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applicaffftion
• At least (3) years experiences with .Net (C++, C#, or VB) and/or other languages in programming both windows and web application
• Experiences in designing and administrating Microsoft SQL Server Data base 2005/2008
• Experiences in crystal report and business intelligence tools
• Sound knowledge and experiences in windows network environment
• Good analytical skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Able to work overtime and under pressure
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph to Mr. Heng Phan at Human Resource Department, address Robos Angkagne Village, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh or # 56, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or Email: email@example.com, Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications deadline: 03 February 2014 at 17:00
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.