Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL), the manufacturer of quality international beers: Tiger beer, Anchor beer, ABC Extra Stout & Gold Crown, is currently seeking dynamic and self-motivated candidates to fill the following position:
System Analyst/Programmer (IT Officer) -1 position
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performing system analysis and design, application customization and programming
• Maintaining & managing Enterprise Resource Planning application (ERP)
• Developing report in crystal report and business intelligence tools
• Maintaining a smooth operation for business application and report
• Coordinating and working cooperatively well as a team
• Providing helpdesk support to users
• Other duties assigned by supervisor/manager
• Bachelor degree in MIS/BIS, computer science, or equivalent
• At least (2) years experiences with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applicaffftion
• At least (3) years experiences with .Net (C++, C#, or VB) and/or other languages in programming both windows and web application
• Experiences in designing and administrating Microsoft SQL Server Data base 2005/2008
• Experiences in crystal report and business intelligence tools
• Sound knowledge and experiences in windows network environment
• Good analytical skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Able to work overtime and under pressure
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph to Mr. Heng Phan at Human Resource Department, address Robos Angkagne Village, Sangkat Prek Eng, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh or # 56, Street 315, Sangkat Boeng Kak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or Email: email@example.com, Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications deadline: 03 February 2014 at 17:00
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.