Team Leader for 3i: Investing In Infrastructure program
The Australian Embassy invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for a position of Team Leader for 3i: Investing In Infrastructure program (long-term adviser), which is available now. Funded by the Australian Government, 3i is a program designed to promote and catalyse business growth in the infrastructure sector of Cambodia. It will partner with the private sector to expand household and business access to utilities and other services.
The monthly remuneration is based on the Adviser Remuneration Framework of the Australian Aid Program, Discipline Category D, Job Level 4. The Adviser support costs and allowance will be determined during contract negotiations.
• Ten or more years professional experience in a relevant field such as international development, economics, infrastructure, engineering, or private sector/business development
• Academic qualifications in a relevant field
• Experience in program/project leadership and management, including excellent skills in managing multi-cultural teams and working in a cross-cultural environment
• Demonstrated success in supporting private sector development or working with the private sector within an aid program
• Knowledge of or experience in infrastructure development
• Knowledge of or experience in implementing aid programs using market-based approaches, like the Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P) or value-chain approaches
• Experience working in Cambodia or other countries in Southeast Asia
• Familiarity with private equity and/or social impact investment funds
Applications must include:
• A statement (maximum 3 pages) addressing the selection criteria, including all 6 of the ‘essential’ selection criteria
• A current resume setting out employment and educational history
• Full contact details
• Name and contact details of two referees who have recent knowledge of the applicant’s work performance
A full job description of the position can be obtained from the Australian Embassy’s website http://www.cambodia.embassy.gov.au and a draft Program Design Document for 3i can be obtained from the following web page http://aid.dfat.gov.au/apps/businessnotifications/Pages/default.aspx
Applications should be emailed to Tokyo.Bak@dfat.gov.au or mailed to the following address:
Tokyo Bak, Senior Program Manager, Development Cooperation
No 16B, National Assembly Street, Phnom Penh
Ref: Team Leader for 3i: Investing In Infrastructure program
Applications close 5:00pm Friday 24 October 2014
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.