Clear Cambodia (CC) is a local Christian non-governmental organization that received official registration from Ministry of Interior in 2010. Clear Cambodia’s mission is to transform water quality, sanitation and health in target communities by making appropriate technology and education accessible to all. Now we are looking for a qualified and dynamic candidate to fill in the position below:
Technical and Water Service Manager
Number of Hireling
Kampong Speu’s sand Production Station
15th June 2015
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• To assist the Executive Director in initiating a new idea on the design of Household BSF and Community BSF to be more attractive to beneficiary as well as to private companies in order to create demand.
• To provide overall technical supervision to the School project staff and School principals in the installation of Community BSF, and latrine construction according to the procedure.
• To work with the Program Manager, Project Managers, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in reviewing and redesigning posters, leaflets and so on which are related to the Household BSF, Community BSF and Sanitation& Hygiene IEC production for the service promotion.
• To be responsible for the development of work plans for sifting, storages, and delivering filter’s media.
• To closely work with Sand Production Manager to ensure that there is sufficient supplies of sand for the project at all times, and installation sand are properly packed keeping in the right place, and free from contamination.
• To deal with other private companies in exploring of new strategy of community BSF marketing promotion.
• To establish formal relations with the national-level authorities.
• To design training and implement programme workshops for staff in regarding to Household BSF, and Community BSF new technology.
• To provide monthly, quarterly and annually reporting to Executive Director.
• Other tasks as required by the Manager and others
• University degree in Technology or relevant fields
• At least 5- year experience in engineering field.
• Management experience with an NGO or institution
• Having experience in designing
• To work independently and demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
• Able to clearly write reports describing and assessing the project’s progress.
• Excellent writing and verbal English, Fluency in Khmer is advantage.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Offices, and Photoshop or Corel Draw.
• Detail focus, patience, resilience and flexibility
• Commitment to CC’s Vision, Mission and Core Values.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV with cover letter , current 4 x 6 photo and CC’s completed application form using the address below.
Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the writing test and interview. CVs and Application form will not be returned.
N.B : Application form is downloadable from Clear Cambodia’s website.
Address : #86, St. 608, Sangkat Boeung Kok II, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh. P.O.Box: 166.
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 023 880 164/ 088 8895966/070 30 93 55
Website : www.clearcambodia.org
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".