Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
Job ID: NO-FYI5-F048
Position: Technical Lead, Economic Resilience and Livelihoods
Salary & Benefit Package: USD 1,140 - USD 1,560 (dependent on professional experience and qualifications)
Location: Phnom Penh
This position provides technical leadership to World Vision International Cambodia's (WVC) ERL programming in ERL, ensuring evidence-based development and implementation of the ERL programs, which are alignment with National strategy and result in improved child well-being outcomes.
1. Bachelor Degree in Economics or Small Business/Entrepreneurship any of the social sciences or business administration
2. At least 5 years experience in small business development or value chain development or economic development with at least two year's experience in a management role
3. At least two years experience in programme or project development, plus monitoring and evaluation
4. Sound Economic Development or Agricultural Programme/Project design, monitoring, evaluation experience
5. Track record of timely and quality report writing for variety of donors.
6. Sound knowledge and practical experience of Economic Development
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment, and ability to analyse and solve problems, persuade, network and negotiate.
8. Strong planning and organizational skills and ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks. Ability to work gracefully under pressure in a dynamic environment towards fixed deadlines
9. Experience in Proposal development, funding acquisition and grant management for major government donors Fluency in written and oral English
There are two choices to apply this position by follow the instruction as below:
1. To apply online: Please visit our website to APPLY ONLINE (** Strongly recommended)
2. To apply email: Please copy this code NO-FY15-F058 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com
Please PDF all document before sending | others related documents will require later
Our website: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.