Wildlife Alliance provides direct protection to forests and wildlife in the Southeast Asian tropical belt. Our mission is to combat deforestation, wildlife extinction, climate change and poverty by partnering with local communities and governments. An international non-profit organization, Wildlife Alliance is dedicated to assisting governments in fighting the illegal wildlife trade, managing protected areas, balancing development with conservation, conducting land use planning, developing economically self-sustaining communities through agriculture and eco-tourism, securing and caring for endangered wildlife populations and building sustainable financing solutions.
Wildlife Alliance invites you to join our vibrant, active team of multi-national professionals in Cambodia. Working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, you will contribute to an organization that is recognized for effective field programs and a business approach that produces measurable results.
Technical Proposal and Report Writer, based in Phnom Penh
Qualifications and Experience:
• Is a native speaking English writer
• Has proven track record developing complex technical proposals, reports, and other documents
• Likes writing and is a proficient technical writer
• Candidate must be a strong fundraiser with strong fundraising and reporting skills
• 5-7 years of direct experience producing technical proposals and reports for opportunities with large multi-lateral donors and other agencies
• Able to present complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner
• Generate highly tailored proposal content aimed directly at each opportunity by working closely with CEO, project personnel, and accounting
• Skilled in MS office software and creating technical diagrams
• Master’s degree preferred
• Possesses attention to details, excellent in coordinating several technical managers contributing to proposal and report writing
• Dynamic, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in order to complete assigned tasks
• Shows flexibility and a positive attitude
• Applies a strong work ethic that promotes the development of the highest quality documentation on time, while maintaining a respectful, team-player attitude towards co-workers.
A. Technical Proposals and Reports. Works closely with Chief Executive Officer, project managers, and accounting department to obtain necessary information for proposals and reports for all projects. Identify RFPs and analyze requirements in order to write, answer, organize and edit proposal content. Handles proposal and reporting schedule to ensure timely and complete submission of all relevant documents. Works with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Communications Officer, International Development Manager, and field managers.
B. Working with the Development Team. Works closely with development team members in the U.S. office who are conducting foundation fundraising, communications and marketing, and public relations.
C. Reporting. Reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Provides monthly reports on grant opportunities and reports.
Please send CV with a cover letter and a sample of written proposal to Mr. John Willis, Director of Programs, Wildlife Alliance at email@example.com by September 14, 2014.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".