AMK Microfinance Institution is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 380,000 customers, more than 1,600 staffs, and branch offices located in nationwide.
Job Title : Technical Support Manager
Report to : Head of Information Technology
Location : Head Office
Closing Date : July 28, 2014
• Manages computer operations, basic networking, user helpdesk, and user computer training.
• Supervises, plans, coordinates the work of all employees assigned to the support group including operations, training.
• Participate in making staffing decisions including hiring, training, performance evaluation, and retention of assigned personnel.
• Installing the IT equipment for each new Branch, as request from Operation.
• Trains and assists team members in Technical Support activities for the system.
• Compiles, maintains, and reviews all reports, daily work records, time cards, Staff Overtime Management, work specifications, and appropriate personnel documentation for assigned employees.
• Ensure a proper documentation on all the system deployed within the company is in place and available to everyone.
• Coordinates user educations, and teaches various user training classes.
• Produce monthly reports for management that relate to computer use, priorities, and downtime.
• Works closely with all the sections to achieve the IT department goals as AMK business goals.
• Assist in data retrieving, enterprise reporting and solve related issue that may arise
• To be proactive in responding to user issues and maintain “sense of urgency” at all time.
Qualification and Experiences:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or higher
• At least 5 years’ experience in Technical Support management team and 3 years’ experience in Virtualization technology
• Strong in Technical Problem Solving and Troubleshooting with at least 5 years experiences in both Microsoft Technology and Open Source Technology.
• Strong technical Knowledge and Core Banking System for Microfinance Industry is a plus.
• Good communication, facilitation and good interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Creative and innovative idea
• Highly motivated and be able to work as a team and under pressure.
AMK offers a competitive salary, performance incentive, Khmer New Year bonus, pension fund benefit, accident insurance, full medical cost reimbursement for employee, spouse and dependent. Working conditions comply with Cambodian labor law.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, YothapolKhemarakPhoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnubtuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: email@example.com
• A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
• A copy of national identification, family book and certificate of birth
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to interview.
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Defence Minister Tea Banh yesterday said the popular appeal of the Cambodia National Rescue Party’s pledge to substantially boost commune budgets p
The National Election Committee has rejected an opposition campaign advertisement from airing on a state-owned television station because it featur