ROYAL GOVERNMENT OF CAMBODIA AND EUROPEAN UNION
Programme: Promotion of inclusive and sustainable growth
in the Agricultural Sector: Fisheries and Livestock
Fisheries sub-sector Component
RECRUITMENT OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF
The Fisheries sub-sector Component of the Programme on “Promotion of inclusive and sustainable growth in the Agricultural Sector: Fisheries and Livestock” is seeking for 1 position of Technical Support Staff.
This is an European Union funded programme executed by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. The Fisheries sub-sector Component is managed by the Fisheries Administration, # 186, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamcar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
1 M&E Specialist (MES)
MES will perform his/her duties according to the best standards and professional ethics and according to EU Practical Guidelines and the Financing Agreement.
S/he will monitor and evaluate activities implemented by Fisheries Administration (FiA) under FiA work plan and EU Programme Estimate.
Qualifications and skills:
- Graduate level or higher in planning, monitoring, economics;
- A minimum of 7 years experience in similar tasks;
- Fluent in English and Khmer (speaking and writing);
- Very good computer skills, very good knowledge of relevant hard and software (Word, Excel, Access, GIS);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Previous donor funded project experience;
- Ability to develop and present conceptual ideas;
- Excellent communication and presentation (oral and in writing) skills;
- Capacity for teamwork;
- Capacity for networking;
- Background in agriculture or rural development;
- Familiar with monitoring and evaluation of project activities.
Process to apply
Applications are accepted by email. Candidates must mention in the subject of the email the reference of the position. Candidates must provide (i) a letter of motivation, (ii) a curriculum vitae including names of 2 referees at least and (iii) scan copy of educational and professional certificates.
Attn: Administrative and Logistic Specialist,
For detail information, Please Contact Tel: 023 21 37 67
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Application deadline is 8thJune 2015, at 5.00pm
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".