Will you use your leadership skills and microfinance experience to impact children's lives and empower communities? VisionFund Cambodia is seeking a dynamic, hands-on leader who has experience of growing organisations in complex environments to be our new Technology and Application Support Manager.
ABOUT VISIONFUND: VisionFund Cambodia is the only microfinance institution in Cambodia with an international network of 35 countries around the world with the social mission to improve the lives of children by offering small loans and other financial services to families.
Our work empowers our clients to grow successful businesses which enable children to grow up with improved health and education.
Working in partnership with World Vision, we are committed to long-term change which will unlock potential for future generations.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To manage staff, designing organizational network infrastructures, hardware sizing, supporting all applications (Core Banking System and in-house development system), and researching and implementing technical strategic solutions. This position shall also be responsible for administering and maintaining network systems, including Cisco, LAN,WAN,and file servers.
• Plan local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) infrastructure to fit the current and future business environment,
• Prepare Management Information Systems (MIS) standards periodically and make recommendations for changes or updates.
• Prepare yearly IT business plan and budget for technology infrastructure and MIS unit
• Bachelor University Degree preferably in Computer Science and Engineering or related discipline with specialization in leading and implementing technology infrastructure and all applications support.
• Certified in Microsoft Window Server Administration and Cisco Networking Academy (CCNA) is preferable.
Email your CVs and a Letter of Motivation to Yfc_recruitment@wvi.org with "VisionFund Cambodia TAS" in the subject. Please visit http:llvisionfund.com.khlcareers for more detail
DEADLINE: 10 April 2015 @ 5 pm
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".