If you are qualified and looking for a chance to make a real difference in the lives of Cambodian children while gaining opportunities for career growth, you are invited to apply for the following post with The United Nations Children’s Fund.
Your task will be to lead a Field Office team of 8 professionals across various programmatic areas, with a particular emphasis on urban poverty focusing on populations living in marginalized settlements and influencing policies and programmes at provincial and district levels. You will work with programme heads in our country office, and develop strategies to influence child rights focused policies, programme design and implementation. You will create partnerships and networks, facilitate coordination, and provide technical advice and assistance to government officials and other partners.
We expect you to have:
• An advanced university degree inpolitical science, public policy or administration, international relations, or business administration
• At least 5 years professional experience in social development, project administration, monitoring & evaluation
• Experience from leading and managing experienced professionals
• Experience in child rights, human rights based approaches to programming,and community development
• Knowledge of latest developments in decentralization at sub-national level
• Experience in working withgovernment institutions, development partners, and / or the UN
If you meet these requirements, and are passionate about joining our team, please check full details at our website www.unicef.org/cambodia/overview_21378.html. The deadline for receipt of applications is 31 July 2014.
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.