Hong Leong Bank Berhad is one of the leading financial services organizations in Malaysia. With a heritage of more than 100 years, providing comprehensive financial services covering consumer banking, business banking and trade finance, treasury, branch and transaction banking, as well as wealth management services. It provides both general banking and Islamic financial services. Its merger with EON Bank Group in 2011 has further embedded its position as a core banking franchise with an expanded distribution network of more than 300 branches across Malaysia.
With a proven track record in value creation and a highly recognized brand, Hong Leong Bank has also been extending its footprint in the region, with branches in Singapore, Hong Kong and wholly owned subsidiaries in Vietnam and Cambodia. In China, the Bank has a 20% shareholding in Bank of Chengdu Co., Ltd., Sichuan and a consumer finance joint venture.
Hong Leong Bank is a subsidiary of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad, the financial services arm of the Hong Leong Group. Apart from banking, Hong Leong Financial Group is involved in the provision of insurance and takaful, as well as investment banking, unit trust, fund management and stock broking services.
Hong Leong Bank (Cambodia) Pic. a wholly owned subsidiary of Hong Leong Bank Berhad Malaysia, officially opened our banking operations in Phnom Penh on August 23, 2013 and to support our business expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill the following positions based in Phnom Penh.
- Ensure productivity, efficiency and compliance within the organization by formulating and driving operational excellence initiatives.
- Ensure the following areas function smoothly, efficiently with the highest level of productivity and full compliance with regulatory and organizational requirements: Branch services, Property, procurement and administration, Organizations and Method, Information technology, Back office support functions (Clearing, Settlement, Trade Finance and Treasury processing, International payment operations), Legal and company secretariat, Risk and compliance.
- University degree and/or professional qualification in Banking or Business Administration.
- Qualified expats are welcome to apply.
- 5 years of progressively more responsible experience in related positions
- Develop and innovate products offering for Trade Finance and Enterprise Payment business.
- Lead the acquisition, maintenance and growing of customers as well as maximize customer profitability.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis on trade finance and payment services.
- Establish and maintain a customer-focused servicing to ensure superior customer loyalty.
- University degree and/or professional qualification in Trade / International Payment.
- Completion of advanced management courses would be an advantage.
- Preferably 3 years' experience banking services / trade finance/ international payment.
- Provide marketing support to clients in line with the business banking strategy.
- Establish new borrowing relationships, preparing the required credit and financial analysis as per the bank policies and procedures to enhance the bank's market share.
- Overall customer relationship management with both physical visits as well as inbound/outbound calls to clients.
- Prepare credit proposals to increase loan disbursements and 1st level credit evaluation to clients.
- Collect data to analyze and identify prospects for the development of both short term and long term business opportunities.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Finance, accounting or related degree.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience preferred in business banking area.
- Knowledge on SME, Corporate, Trade and Client Relationship.
For details on job responsibilities and requirements for each position, please refer to our job announcement al www.bonqthom.com/iobs/
How to apply: Please limit your attachment size by sending ONLY your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo into one file to us at lthVithou@hlbkh.hongleong.com . Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as "Application for XXXX (position you applied)" and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. lthVlthou_CV.
Contact address: #28, Samdech Pan Avenue (St. 214) Corner Street Pasteur (St. 51), Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: 023 999 711 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
Closing date: 30 April 2014
To know more about us, please visit our corporate website at www.hlb.com.my
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,