Hong Leong Bank Berhad is one of the leading financial services organizations in Malaysia. With a heritage of more than 100 years, providing comprehensive financial services covering consumer banking, business banking and trade finance, treasury, branch and transaction banking, as well as wealth management services. It provides both general banking and Islamic financial services. Its merger with EON Bank Group in 2011 has further embedded its position as a core banking franchise with an expanded distribution network of more than 300 branches across Malaysia.
With a proven track record in value creation and a highly recognized brand, Hong Leong Bank has also been extending its footprint in the region, with branches in Singapore, Hong Kong and wholly owned subsidiaries in Vietnam and Cambodia. In China, the Bank has a 20% shareholding in Bank of Chengdu Co., Ltd., Sichuan and a consumer finance joint venture.
Hong Leong Bank is a subsidiary of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad, the financial services arm of the Hong Leong Group. Apart from banking, Hong Leong Financial Group is involved in the provision of insurance and takaful, as well as investment banking, unit trust, fund management and stock broking services.
Hong Leong Bank (Cambodia) Pic. a wholly owned subsidiary of Hong Leong Bank Berhad Malaysia, officially opened our banking operations in Phnom Penh on August 23, 2013 and to support our business expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the Head of Finance position based in Phnom Penh.
- Responsible for all financial matters for the bank including capital management, strategic planning, investor relations, assets and liabilities, capital investment, cost management, accounting and transactional services reporting and performance management.
- Comply with all accepted accounting principles such as cost accounting, budgets, and regulatory agency and government reports ensuring the safeguard of Bank assets.
- Counsels senior management on fiscal control and profitability; prepares, presents and interprets financial reports to senior management; adheres to tax laws and regulatory compliance to properly reflect the financial position of the Bank.
- Assist in attaining established Bank and department financial goals.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or a related field. Preferably Master Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in Finance, Accounting or Treasury-related function, preferably in Banking and Finance Industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Managerial Financial Reports for Senior Management, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, and able to advise Head of Business Unit on the position of the business.
- Very good in Microsoft Office especially spreadsheet skills.
- Very good knowledge of statutory reporting requirements such as NBC, Tax Department, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and work as team.
We are also looking for the following positions based in Phnom Penh: Senior Personal Financial Consultant, Personal Financial Consultant, Teller.
Please refer to BongThom.com for more details information.
How to apply: Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at Career@hlbkh.hongleong.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as "Application for XXXX (position you applied)" and rename your attached file in your fullname, i.e. MuyMara_CV. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
Contact address: #28, Samdech Pan Avenue (St. 214) Corner Street Pasteur (St. 51), Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Telephone: 023 999 711 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
Closing date: 2 February 2015
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".